Thursday, October 29, 2009

Updates and new availability!


Hi everyone! The last few days have been very eventful for Goodhue Photography. I have been busy as a bee editing and booking sessions! I didn't think I would have to post a new availability so soon but I am booking up very quickly!! Thanks to all you wonderful friends that are recommending me!! Keep it up, I love to be busy! I have included below a list of dates from now until the end of the year! I am always open to working something out if certain dates and times do not work for you. Just let me know!

New availability:

October 30th - Booked
October 31st - Booked
November 3rd - 4:00pm open
November 5th - open all day
November 7th - Booked
November 10th - 4:00pm open
November 12th - open all day
November 14th - Booked
November 17th - 4:00pm open
November 19th - open all day
November 21st - Booked
November 22nd - Booked
November 23rd - Booked
November 24th - 4:00pm open
November 26th - Holiday
November 28th - open all day

I don't have any bookings (yet!) for December. My normal availability is Tuesday at 4:00pm and all day on Thursdays and Saturdays. Wednesdays and Fridays also available at request.
I can make just about any day work if I have a weeks notice unless I am already booked up for that day!

I just want to say thanks again to everyone that is supporting me in this venture! I am so happy to be doing something I love so much for a living!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodhue Photography

Goodhue Photography Art Prints

Goodhue Photography Facebook

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP