Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BIG news!

Hey there! So today I got some great news and I am so happy I must share it with everyone! I just booked my first wedding!! I am so excited! My sorority sister and fellow photographer Carrie Richardson is getting married and I am so honored that she has asked me to take pictures at her wedding! Carrie is an amazing photographer and has been so gracious to help me in this getting started process! I really look up to her as an artist so this is just amazing for me to be apart of her big day! I can't wait til April!!!


Also just booked November 7th for a country style family shoot with some friends of friends! I am looking forward to trying a new style! Thanks E for the recommendation!



Of course this is a photography blog so I thought I would include a picture. It feels kind of fallish to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodhue Photography

Goodhue Photography Art Prints

Goodhue Photography Facebook

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP