Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jimmy & Sharjenna {engagement} | tulsa photographer

On a gorgeous spring day here in Tulsa, I meet up with Jimmy and Sharjenna to take their engagement pictures! Jimmy and I have worked together for almost 2 years now but this was my first time to meet his beautiful fiance! Jimmy you are a lucky man! This had to be one of my absolute favorite sessions. They are sooooo in love!! I think it is pretty easy to see that in ALL their pictures though...:) Congrats again!










1 comment:

  1. Their pictures turned out SO good! I miss Jimmy but I'm glad his life has taken a new direction in a positive way =)

    ReplyDelete

Goodhue Photography

Goodhue Photography Art Prints

Goodhue Photography Facebook

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP