Friday, November 13, 2009

Availability and Mini Sessions


First I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone I have worked with in these first few months. Because you all are referring me to your friends I have become a very busy girl!!! I only have just a few openings let for this month and I know I have had a lot of people inquire about more information so I wanted to post my newest availability. Hopefully I have a slot open that will work for you!!!

November 14th - Booked all day
November 17th - 3:30pm open
November 19th - Open all day
November 21st - Booked all day
November 24th - 3:30pm open
November 26th - Holiday
November 28th - Open all day

I have December 5th open all day as of now and it will be about the last chance to get your Christmas Card pictures. I will be holding mini sessions at the park that day. Mini sessions are $25 and include: 30 minutes of session time, 10 proofs to choose from, and a CD of your images. The turn around on you pictures will be very fast so that you or I can order your Christmas cards and prints in time for the holiday. Also, because it will be a fast turn around I will be posting your proofs in a gallery online for viewing and ordering. This way the ordering process can go even quicker.

Thanks again to everyone that is supporting me it means so much!! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodhue Photography

Goodhue Photography Art Prints

Goodhue Photography Facebook

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP