Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Saturdays and more...

Lots of things have been going on lately and I am excited to say first that I am now free on Saturdays! I'm so excited... I plan to dedicated all of them to photography so plan to see lots of new photos! I also have a shoot this evening with Mel, she is a good friend of mine and has asked that I document her film she is making. This is something new for me so I am excited to see what I can get. Can't forget Joy Kasper in concert October 24th (6:15pm) at the Side Stage in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I will be taking performance shots for her that night. Oh yeah...and a new website! Just finished it today, I really think it's a bit more me. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodhue Photography

Goodhue Photography Art Prints

Goodhue Photography Facebook

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP