Saturday, September 19, 2009

Art Prints


Ok here we go! I have been working with a quick and simple editor that has changed my perspective on a few of my older photos. As I was looking through my old albums doing a bit of organizing, I came across a set of photos I was able to modify. These few were taken at and around the Linneaus Learning Center over at the Tulsa Rose Garden grounds. I HIGHLY recommend if you have never been, you need to go!!! As you can see there are not just roses at the garden. I was so impressed I tracked down one of the voulenteers to ask a few questions! And the whole exhibit is run by them!! They are able to keep up this glorious oaisis from just donations!! Enjoy!















1 comment:

  1. I love the purple flower picture!! I hadn't seen it before! So cool! Also the coloring in the coy pond is great!

    ReplyDelete

Goodhue Photography

Goodhue Photography Art Prints

Goodhue Photography Facebook

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP